Impression Fiberglass Collection
- Multiple design and color options: Choose the glass, design and color to perfectly complement your home.
- Factory installed powder-coated hardware ensures proper alignment and smoother operation with a clean interior appearance.
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 7.6 helps control costly heat loss and gain. This type of insulation can diminish street noise and makes the door more quiet as it operates.
- Designed with award-winning safety and technology features including pinch-resistant door panels.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on door Residential Garage Door and Opener System Limited Warranty (when purchased together) - features 3 years on components (see warranty for details)
Our WindStorm™ wind load rated system is available on selected products to meet regulations for a variety of wind speeds, ensuring your door is built to withstand varying wind conditions, including hurricane-force winds, and meet the most stringent local building codes.