Modern Aluminum Collection
- Colors: Clear anodized finish comes standard. Select from approximately 200 powder coat color options to best match your home. Color samples are available by request. Request a Sample.
- Design flexibility available in a variety of vertical rail widths and horizontal stile widths to complement the style of your home.
- Solid aluminum panels available for a unique, distinctive look.
- Glass: An array of glass choices are available (both insulated and non-insulated) including: double strength, obscure, satin, laminated white, low E, tempered, tinted, clear polycarbonate, multi wall polycarbonate and clear acrylic.
- Wind load (Model 521): Can be fitted to meet wind load building requirements.
- Model 511 - Standard, narrow rails and stiles. Integrated stiffening struts. Strong, light-weight struts are included in the design of the rail assembly to enhance durability.
- Model 521 - Heavy duty, wide rails and stiles. Commercial-grade aluminum frame. Low-maintenance and corrosion resistant.
- Max. Width
- Model 511 - 16 ft.
- Model 521 - 20 ft.
- Integrated Stiffening Struts: Strong, light-weight struts are included in the design of the rail assembly to enhance durability.
- Stylish Hardware: Hinges and fixtures are galvanized to maintain a contemporary look.
- Warranty: One year limited
Our WindStorm™ wind load rated system is available on selected products to meet regulations for a variety of wind speeds, ensuring your door is built to withstand varying wind conditions, including hurricane-force winds, and meet the most stringent local building codes. Wind load is not available on model 511.