- 5 Panel Options Available: standard, flush, long, V5 and V10
- Thermacore® construction provides a continuous layer of foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation sandwiched between two layers of corrosion-resistant steel, for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Polyurethane Insulation: Provides thermal efficiency
- 9.31 R-value: models 297, 295, 298, 296
- 12.76 R-value: models 194, 198, 195, 199, 192
- 17.5 R-value: models 494, 496, 495, 497
- Embossed wood-grain texture adds beauty, sophistication and durability.
- Steel backing for a clean, finished interior appearance.
- Durable Finish: Hot-dipped galvanized steel with two coats of baked-on polyester paint
- In-between section seals provide superior resistance to the elements.
- Bulb-type bottom weatherseal guards against wind and rain while providing a cushion when closing the door.
- Limited lifetime warranty on door
- Residential garage door and opener system limited warranty (when purchased together) - features 3 year on components (see warranty for details)
Our WindStorm™ wind load rated system is available on selected products to meet regulations for a variety of wind speeds, ensuring your door is built to withstand varying wind conditions, including hurricane-force winds, and meet the most stringent local building codes.